As featured on
MILWAUKEE, June 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Market volatility and the economic downturn prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred a significant financial response among Americans and a whirl of proactivity, according to the latest findings from Northwestern Mutual's 2020 Planning and Progress Study.
MILWAUKEE, June 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The latest set of findings from Northwestern Mutual's 2020 Planning & Progress Study highlights the impact that student debt can have on a financial plan. Among U.S. adults aged 18+ who hold student debt, the average amount is $24,155. The study also finds that 42% of Americans with student debt say that if they had to do it over, they wouldn't take a student loan at all.
MILWAUKEE, June 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- All-In Milwaukee, a college completion and career placement program, is dedicated to strengthening education and career opportunities among talented yet underrepresented youth through financial, academic, social and emotional, and career readiness support. Today, the organization announced 68 scholarships have been awarded to high-performing diverse students in Milwaukee for the coming school year.
Bell Press Publications
- State senator worried about Gov. Evers' reported plan to shame Wisconsin businesses over coronavirus cases
- Senate Majority Leader: Is Gov. Evers hiding felon in his office?
- Heavy Rain Monday Causes Flooding In Bloomer
- Rhonda Kunsman Announces Run For Register Of Deeds
- Analysis ranks Wisconsin 28th highest among states for its municipal bond credit outlook
- Report on Wisconsin coronavirus economy: Some jobs won't come back
- Ultra trail runner breaks Ice Age Trail FKT record
- Judge to issue decision on Racine's COVID-19 law later today
- TriEnda Launches Innovative Bulk Bag Pallet
- Norval A. Beyrer