As featured on
Family and friends of Jacob Blake, along with other local activists, marched on City Hall on Monday night, demanding the termination of the officer who shot Blake seven times on Aug. 23 and who the Kenosha County District Attorney declined to criminally prosecute a week ago.
Bell Press Publications
- Mary L. Carlson
- Frank's second half surge propels Missouri to first SEC win at Ole Miss
- Hearings scheduled in lawsuits against Barron Area School District
- Case of wrong home entry results in trial
- Barlow Insurance Agency Moves One Block West
- Another set of traffic lights for city of Barron; Development tied to Kwik Trip expansion
- Vergean J. Stewart
- James W. Young, Ed.D.
- Kathleen M. Faschingbauer
- Martha Mae Cunningham