Dramatic eye-witness video captures the moment when a van strikes a pedestrian and then speeds off, early Sunday morning, Aug. 22, 2018, in Rice Lake. Read the story here. Video courtesy of Michael Grady.
As featured on
For allegedly hitting a man and flipping him over the van he was driving on early Sunday, Aug. 19, a 50-year-old Rice Lake man faces three felony driving charges in Barron County Circuit Court.
Bell Press Publications
- Lori Peterson Rubenzer
- Esther Reetz
- Timothy Fleming
- Walter E. Fersternou
- Holiday Craft, Bake Sale Raises Funds For Food Pantry
- Post office blaze was arson says T.L. police chief; Juveniles arrested
- The Adventure Of The Captain And The Codger
- Plane Crash-Lands With Parachute In Cornfield
- Rice Lake woman killed in crash with school bus
- Laura E. Breed